Management of budgeting, scheduling, efforts, assets, risk, KPI analysis, wallet balancing, priorities, tasks, Kanban table, workflow, integration with ERP, JIRA, MS Teams, reporting
Change management in XaaS applications and assets, orchestration, automation, and customized selfservice, ready-made DevSecOps integrations, pipelines, blueprints, export/import of scripts, workflow, IaC and CI/CD support
Services cost management
Obtaining a precise estimation of the actual costs of company assets is becoming increasingly difficult. Various types of direct IT costs such as applications, servers, or mass storage are assigned to different budgets and business groups, which makes it significantly more difficult to sum up the costs. Even more so, if we want to get the actual view of the costs of assets in a company, assigned to a business unit, system, or offered service.
Additionally, IT components are often used indirectly. For instance, electricity can power several servers, each running a number of business applications. In order to include power supply costs to the costs of individual applications, it is necessary to allocate the power supply costs to individual servers, then to allocate them to individual application within each server. Furthermore, the cost allocation key is not always the same.
Our service allows you to relate all IT costs to assets, while the costs of assets are allocated exactly where these assets are being used. Owing to this relation, it is possible to map the costs of supplying each asset in detail and to allocate them to the appropriate cost center. It also provides the knowledge of the total cost structure of any given service and unitary costs.
We will model your business structures.
It will give you a detailed view of your financial plans and the ability to allocate incurred costs to clients. You’ll be able to analyze your expenditures efficiently.
We provide technological consultancy in the following areas:
IT cost management
- Establish the maintenance costs of individual IT assets
- Establish the total and detailed costs generated by each cost center
- Establish the running and planned costs
- Create cost simulations
IT asset management
- Manage an inventory of IT assets
- Create IT asset dependency maps
- Record the use and availability of IT assets
- Carry out multidimensional analyses
Support for IT-related processes
- IT asset management
- IT asset reservation/allocation management
- Contract management
- Cost applications
Cloud costs management
We live in a hybrid world. According to analyst reports for 2020, it’s going to be so for a long time. Some even claim that we will never completely migrate all our assets to the public cloud, mostly due to formal internal requirements of companies, performance requirements, and regulations. As a result, we store some of the assets in our own or external private data processing centers, and only a part of them in the public cloud. It is also the case of services.
Here new challenges emerge:
- Planning and making expenditure forecasts
- Tracking actual expenditures in the cloud and comparing them to the budget
- Monitoring and anomaly detection
- Reduction and fast elimination of unnecessary assets
- Optimization of rebate model use
- Load optimization for costs
- Constant improvement of cost management processes
- Clearing reverse charge associated with the use of cloud
Migration to cloud
Implementing an application, a new hybrid architecture functionality, or migrating an application to such an architecture and integrating it with new and existing solutions often poses a considerable challenge to companies. We offer technological consulting in the whole scope of implementation:
- Analysis of needs and target functions, selection of a solution and architecture, plus identification of data sources
- Full range of implementation works: installation, configuration, integration with data sources, provisioning, implementation of analytics, full documentation
- System support and maintenance
- Trainings and workshops
- Application development and maintenance services
- Interim operation reviews with reports
Wherever you are on your way to the cloud, we can help you:
- You are creating a migration plan and strategy and you wish to consult your thoughts about cost optimization and change automation in IT assets.
- You have identified the assets to migrate and are looking for help with migrating application, so you want your application code rewritten to optimize it for cloud.
- You want to optimize costs of IT assets while migrating or perform a simulation of asset cost management in hybrid cloud.
- You wish to see how you will be managing the hybrid environment after migrating a part of assets.
- You have migrated a part of your IT environment to cloud and are looking for a solution to automate change management and asset configuration in hybrid cloud.
- You have migrated a part of your IT environment to cloud and want to know what you’re paying for and how much, preferably in a single on-premise view.
Data governance & hybrid cloud services automation
Migration results from the need to change the way infrastructure expenses are planned, to make handling various loads more efficient, or to optimize business processes and applications. Also, we usually want to use the best-in-class cloud services when possible and to avoid becoming vendor-dependent.
While there are many potential advantages of a hybrid cloud, such an architecture is also a source of new challenges, for which we should be prepared. Some of them include:
Security and protection of information
Cloudas offers a service which provides an integrated platform to the client in the increasingly more complex operating space. We address the challenge of present-day IT operations which involves combining in one place different systems necessary to get a comprehensive view of data. We provide a simplified management view through portal functionality as well as aggregation and integration of data from many environments: private cloud, public cloud, and on-premise.
We deliver the best-in-class platform for automating the management of assets and services in hybrid cloud architecture. Furthermore, we are a Gold Partner of the technology’s manufacturer.
Are you facing a challenge in this area? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can learn more about this solution in the tab Technologies/CMP
Reporting, analysis, and planning
It is usually assumed that managing the performance of a company ivolves finances or controlling. The implementation of automated reporting and planning platforms leads to involving more and more departments in this process. Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) class software can be highly useful to improve the accuracy and performance of sales, human resources, marketing, purchases, and administration.
Company performance management includes the following processes:
- Budgeting, planning, forecasting
- Modeling the creation of company value
- Consolidation of results
- Performance analysis
Many organizations still rely, to a greater or lesser extent, on Microsoft Excel software to collect and check the validity of data as well as to budget, forecast, and report. Since these processes are extremely time-consuming and error-prone, the majority of employees’ time is spent on meeting just the basic needs of the organization. There is no time for value-increasing activities such as advanced interim forecasts or “what if” modeling scenarios.
To meet the expectations of our clients, Cloudas provides the following values in this regard:
- Management of margin and working capital
- Automated, dynamic cost allocation to cost centers
- Financial and management consolidation, with excluded transactions
- Production costs clearance, work in progress, deviations from evidence prices
- Material planning model based on workflow and detailed planning forms tailored for departments and cost types
- Ongoing planning of assets based on telemetry data
- Automated reconciliation of data between source systems
- Financial budgeting integrated with reporting and planning at the levels of Capital Group, companies, territories, business segments, and cost centers
- Predictive forecasting based on automated AI tools
- Automated simulations and result scenarios
Technological consultancy in this area includes:
- Robots which can easily replace, enhance, and optimize service processes handled by humans: Service Desk, Help Desk, Complaints, Customer Advisor, e-services
- Real-time speech recognition and natural language processing (NLP)
- Handling of multiple scenarios including branches and sub-scenarios
- Integration with a phone exchange
- Integration with third-party systems over API interface
- Fast implementations of solutions
- Implementation for cloud and on-premise environments
Banks, Insurers, Hospitals, Energy Suppliers, Media Groups as well as all service providers who come in touch with mass customers.
To accompany a professional service, we offer a dedicated solution.
Project and Project Portfolio Management
Due to the progress of civilization, competition, and to meet the increased expectations of clients, a growing number of enterprises improves the flexibility of their systems by constantly modifying them. This results in the necessity to carry out a rising number of projects, which also grow in complexity and variability. In such a dynamically changing environment, managing multiple projects, often called project portfolio management, is getting a greater and greater challenge. And, because it is related to the comprehensive planning and allocation of assets, development and exchange of knowledge between many projects, securing conditions for generating and developing new ideas and initiatives, as well as linking projects together and with the organization’s strategy, project portfolio management becomes a strategic topic.
Not only identifying the projects which should be selected for realization poses a challenge, so does the level of financing and, consequently, deciding on budgets within the project and at the portfolio level. The project portfolio management should also help you to answer three basic questions:
- Are the correct projects being realized?
- Are the expenses related to the project justified?
- Does the organization have the necessary resources to carry it out?
The service offered by Cloudas allows you to give unambiguous answers to such questions.